Save money while trading FOREX, broker rebate

Thread: Broker with zero spread

Broker with zero spread

Hi, do you know any FOREX broker with zero spread at least on 2 main currency pairs?
    ECN, no Dealing desk?

I have Pepperstone Razor and think its very good. But most often spread is at a few pips, not like 0.3 pips..
    CashBB is a moneymaking community. Not a member yet? Get CashBB account now.

I use IC Markets their EUR/USD spread is zero most of the day.

I have compared their spreads to Pepperstone and they are about 10% during the Asian session and 20% better during the European and US sessions.

Pepperstone spreads do not go below 0.2 pips. IC Markets is much better and on top of this they do not have a 2 pip stop order and take profit order limit.

I am guarantee that there is no company which is legitimate will ever have such offer of no spread, it is the only way they earn. If a company offer no spread account than it is likely to be commission charging one, which in most cases are head and shoulder above the actual spread, so no way a company will last without taking spread or commission. I trade with OctaFX, it does charge spread but very low of just 0.2 pips, so at least that way they are able to survive while also we get best conditions.

There are very few brokers who have such extraordinary features. For example, FreshForex is offering zero spreads for some significant pairs, and they started this facility in 2015.