Thread: Black Hat SEO, general information

Black Hat SEO, general information

There are some webmasters who are doing black hat SEO techniques to increase their ranking on the results of the search engines. This strategy involves high risk, as if the search engine find out that you are using those techniques will give you a penalty (not showing your site for a period of time) or ban your site for ever from the results..

Why do search engines "hate" black hat SEO?
    The reason is that those techniques are not clear, there are tricky and webmasters who use them are trying to cheat the search engine algorithm. Basically there are techniques which are giving fake information about a site to make it look better.

I don't use Black Hat SEO techniques to my site, as I don't wish to be banned. Also I am planning to have my site online for long time, and I don't wanna do something that will harm it.
    Are you using Black Hat SEO techniques for your site?

um...the reason the search engines hate "black hat" SEO is that it is counter to their interests. The value of a search engine goes down when it delivers irrelevant results, so they're going to do everything they can to see that that doesn't happen. I would stay as far away from black hat techniques as possible if you're looking to build a long-term business. Some people "churn & burn" but really, what's the point? A short term gain that's quickly erased - and then you've got to scramble to find the next technique? No thanks.

It's much better to work with Google/Yahoo/Bing than against them. It sometimes takes more effort, but it's worth it. Focus on creating good quality, relevant content and you'll be ok in the long run.

Black hat seo is mainly followed by those who want to see their website number 1 in a very short time ... and i once again remind that seo is not a work in a night we can top a search engine we should have patience to rank better it is a long process...even though knowing that their site may be penalized and banned some are following the same.

not required to play with Google. working on ethical way is best, They will, sooner or later identify any manipulation done to influence SEPR. I DON'T THINK any one giving projects to company that is not ethical.

Black hat SEO is the process of promoting a website in the search engine results by means of unlawful methods.

I believe that people who want to use shortcuts to success use Black Hat SEO techniques. Since I truly wish to stay in this line of business for a long, long time, it has never occurred to me to apply these methods. I don't want to take the money and run. I'm interested in staying here, learning and always doing more.

Google do not mark & ban any website permanently but it marks the keywords on which the tricks of Black Hat are applied & in the most cases the web gets very lower according to impressions on Google.
    Last edited by Emilygrey; 12-29-2015 at 11:07 AM.

I think black hat seo is very popular because it makes websites increase their rank that don't need many times

Black hat seo techniques help to rank your keywords faster in search engines and generates more traffic in shorter time. But the methods followed are not supported by Google and hence your website can get penalized for following such techniques.