Thread: The best referral program online

The best referral program online

Dear fellow forum members, I came across a site which, to me, is the best site we can make money from. It is a new site that wants traffic by allowing registered members to refer members and make $20 per person. But for you to be able to invite someone, you will have to pay the person that invited you. When you invite someone and the person paid, the money will go directly into your bank account that you added on the site after which you will be the one to activate the person to full membership. You can join the site without paying.

GETTING STARTED GUIDE: SignUp a new account with: mynetcontacts. com You would be ask for Invitation Code. Use this: 23494574958 Then registration form would be given to you in the Next page, Make sure you fill your Personal Details Correctly. After that, your account would be Created Successfully, but remaining Activation! If you wish to be inviting people, you will have to pay $20 to the person that invited you into the account he/she put on the site, such as paypal, libertreserve, so that the person will activate you.

Don't wait for people to be exhausted.......!

is there any free way ??

Banned
    I tried to get membership however before that I thought to search about other sites like this so I found it costly.

I have a free program you can join! payed every 3 to 6 days through 3 different payment plans that you circle through. The more total referrals you have the more times you cycle through the payment plan! ultimatepowerprofits.com/jsangelillo

I too have a free program you can get into. And you don't have to get dizzy going in circles with it.
    It offers 2 affiliate products for you to recommend on the front end that pay nice commissions, then they upsell more expensive products for you.
    They also offer free daily training on internet marketing with live Q and A. Go to ezmoneymethod.com/MdahlC.
    Mary Christopherson